The Bigfoot of the Oregon Caves


From PacWest Bigfoot
A few years ago, about 3-4 years before mine, there was a pretty chilling l report of Bigfoot stalking or following a man's family near the Oregon Caves. Well, I think that thing roamed the whole area of the OC and the main Holland, Oregon area. I've only told a few people about this experience, and the visual only lasted a few seconds or so, and I only saw this thing once. However, I had heard it plenty and knew it was stalking around our property for nearly a month on and off as there were tell-tale signs I will share here. Here is what happened, and what I saw that made me a believer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story